The Ableconn PEXU2-132 allows you to install a 2.5-inch PCIe-NVMe U.2 SSD drive (such as Intel 750 U.2 SFF) on a PCI Express x4 card to your PC System without cables. It’s the best & easy solution to install an Extremely High Performance Enterprise-Class PCIe-NVMe U.2 SSD in your Desktop for Enthusiast Gaming and Workstation Markets!
– 1x U.2 connector (SFF-8639, 68 Pin) female
– No driver installation is required.
– Windows 10/8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native drivers support both PCIe-NVMe
Note: Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only
* System Requirement:
– An empty PCIe 4.0 or PCIe 3.0 x4, x8, or x16 slot.
* Turn U.2 2.5-inch small form factor into a PCIe Add-in card
* Install U.2 2.5-inch PCIe-NVMe SSD on a PCI Epress Add-in Card directly to work with motherboard PCIe x4 bus slot
* PCI Express 4.0 x4 Lane Host adapter
* Compliant with PCI Express 4.0. Supports PCIe 4.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboards.
* Transparent to the operating system and no driver required
* Fully RoHS compliant
* Made in Taiwan
* Ableconn NVMe 2.5-inch U.2 SSD PCIe x4 Carrier Adapter Card
* 4x drive mounting screws