1. Connect the stabilizer to computer or APP, select for “Sony” at the “Stabilizer Setting” page, save the setting.
2. Plug the control cable into the camera control interface which is inside the tilt motor (not the handle one).
3. The stabilizer should be powered on before turning on the camera, or the control function will not work.
1. Shutter (Focus included): single click the ON/OFF button to take photos.
2. Video: double click the ON/OFF button to start video, double click to exit.
3. Zoom: push the shifter lever in “T” direction (upwards) to zoom in, push the shifter lever in “W” direction (downwards) to zoom out.
Cable Length: 36cm / 14.2in
Support Camera Model: For Sony RX series, H series, QX series camera and its all mirrorless cameras
Support Functions: Shutter, video, zoom
Support Stabilizer: Crane/Crane-M; Firmware V1.50 and above
Package Size: 8 * 7.5 * 1.5cm / 3.1 * 3 * 0.6in
Package Weight: 13g / 0.5oz
1 * Control Cable
1 * User Manual (English)